My sisters and brothers wanted a way to keep up on what everyone is reading and doing. I made this blog for us, our parents and our kids -- and some friends.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

back to the purpose

hey folks,

this blog is a bit neglected! i thought i'd post and try to bring it back to our original purpose. i almost hate to post my new favorites here since the goal is to buy them for all of you for your birthdays, but here they are:

books:

  • mating by norman rush.
  • suburban nation: the growth of sprawl and the decline of the american dream. by some optimistic developers named duany, plater-zyberk and speck.
  • lamb in love by carrie brown. buy this before it goes out of print.
  • quarantine by jim crace. oh. my. god.

cds:
  • "side one" (?) by adrien belew. yow!
  • "hot fuss" by the killers.

2 Comments:

Blogger alexandra said...

hehe ^ that's my friend Dilys, everyone :)

sorry for neglecting... I just figured out how to get in with gmail... what a pain!

5:11 PM

 
Blogger terry said...

hiya dilys! dude, did somebody read our blog?

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home